Tryst Cottage at a Summary - Four Star 2 bedroom stone cottage
Please note that all the photographs on this website are my own, taken with my own camera. No professional photographs have been used and no wide lens or enhancements. What you see is what you will find at the cottage
The important features:
- The cottage sleeps up to four people
- Free Wifi is provided, enough for emails and internet searches but not sufficient for streaming films.
- The cottage is strictly Non Smoking and no evidence of smoking must be left outside the cottage please.
- The central heating is under your control, so you can be assured of your comfort at all times.
- Mid-week breaks including some weekend breaks can be booked out of season, and possibly booked in high season if late availability allows.
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs go free (please contact us for the terms and conditions which apply).
- You are welcome to bring young children and babies but we regret we do not supply cots or high chairs.
- The cottage is fitted with argon gas energy efficient double glazing throughout. Recycling of waste is encouraged.
- Log burner (logs provided).
- Freesat HD TV with 5 point surround sound.
- Your MP3 players can be connected to the surround sound.
- A DVD player for you to watch a film.
- Comfortable leather furniture.
- Books, games, and a large selection of films for you to enjoy.
- The quirky original "Old Spice Cupboard" in the cottage lounge wall provides ideal cool storage for butter, beer and wine during the summer.
- Good sized dining table and four chairs if you choose to eat at home.
- Iron, ironing board. Extension lead for use in the cottage if you are not near one of the many plugs.
- Aga style cooker, plus an electric cooker - perfect for preparing a quicker meal or snack.
- Bosch dishwasher - who wants to wash dishes on holiday?
- Large fridge freezer.
- Very well equipped kitchen.
- Waste disposal unit in the sink.
- Bosch washing machine in the kitchen with a (coin operated) tumble dryer in the stone shed.
- Weather station to help you predict the next 12 hours weather.
- Stable door leads from the kitchen to the rear of the property.
- Amazing bespoke hand carved four poster bed.
- Twin beds in second bedroom.
- Ample hanging and drawer space for your clothes.
- HD TV and DVD player in the second bedroom.
- Bath and shower, so you can choose your preference.
- Large fluffy towels provided.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Hairdryers in each bedroom.
- Raised mezzanine deck with teak garden furniture.
- Lower second deck with barbecue and bespoke seating and play area.
- Stylish wooden garden furniture and parasol.
- Secure storage for bikes, caving and climbing equipment.
- Parking at the rear of the cottage (width restriction) and unlimited parking at the front of the cottage.
- The outdoor swimming pool in the village, the children's play area, the Waterfall Walk, all accessible on foot.
- Pubs and shops a few minutes' walk from the cottage.