Tryst Cottage at a Summary - Visit England Four Star 2 bedroom stone cottage. Regularly Independently Inspected
The important features:
- The cottage sleeps up to four people
- Free high speed Wifi is provided.
- The cottage is strictly Non Smoking and non Vaping.
- The eco friendly central heating is under your control, so you can be assured of your comfort at all times.
- Mid-week breaks including some weekend breaks can be booked out of season, and possibly booked in high season only if late availability allows.
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs go free (please see the terms and conditions which apply).
- You are welcome to bring young children and babies but we regret we do not supply cots or high chairs.
- The cottage is fitted with argon gas energy efficient double glazing throughout. Recycling of waste is encouraged.
- Log burner (full supply of logs provided).
- Freesat Smart HD TV with 5 point surround sound.
- Your MP3 players can be connected to the surround sound.
- A smart DVD player for you to watch a film.
- Comfortable leather furniture.
- Books, games, and a large selection of films for you to enjoy.
- The quirky original "Old Spice Cupboard" in the cottage lounge wall provides ideal cool storage for butter, beer and wine during the summer.
- Good sized dining table and four chairs if you choose to eat at home.
- Iron, ironing board. Extension lead for use in the cottage if you are not near one of the many plugs.
- Good size Range master cooker new 2020
- Bosch dishwasher - who wants to wash dishes on holiday?
- Large fridge freezer.
- Very well equipped kitchen.
- Bosch washing machine in the kitchen with a (coin operated) tumble dryer in the stone shed.
- Weather station to help you predict the next 12 hours weather.
- Stable door leads from the kitchen to the rear of the property where you have a choice of two very sunny areas to sit out.
- Amazing bespoke hand carved four poster bed.
- Twin beds in second bedroom.
- Ample hanging and drawer space for your clothes.
- Smart HD TV and DVD player in the second bedroom.
- Large walk in shower.
- Large fluffy towels provided.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Hairdryers in each bedroom.
- The bathroom is upstairs
- Raised mezzanine deck with teak garden furniture.
- Lower second deck with barbecue and bespoke seating and play area.
- Stylish wooden garden furniture and parasol.
- Secure storage for bikes, caving and climbing equipment in one of the spacious locked stone sheds
- Parking at the rear of the cottage (access width restriction) and unlimited parking at the front of the cottage.
- The outdoor swimming pool in the village, the children's play area, the Waterfall Walk, all accessible on foot.
- Pubs and shops a few minutes' walk from the cottage.
On 23rd March 2019, Tryst Cottage was featured in an article in the Yorkshire Post (the only self catering property) in the top 3 Yorkshire places to stay in and around Ingleton!